The tigers were awesome. I took lots of pictures of them. The lion tamer even got one of them to bunny hop.. haha The elephants were cool too. They got them to pick their legs up like they were dancing, and they would put one leg up on a stool and then spin around it. There was a poodle that could do back flips, and there were zebras and horses that I had never seen before. There were gymnasts that did some crazy flips and a 5 person high pyramid. The tightrope walkers didn't just walk across the tightrope- they danced, jumproped, and rode unicycles across it! The trapeze artists were awesome, and there was a human canonball. There were some Asian girls that did some crazy pyramids (and bent in ways that no person should ever be able to bend!), and a few of them looked like they couldn't be any older than 8! I think Taylor's favorite part of the whole thing was the confetti, and she enjoyed eating her daddy's face during intermission.. hahaSaturday night, Jared and I went to some friends' house for a couples' night and "Just Desserts." My mom babysat Taylor. I love my little girl, but it has been nice to have a break these last few days! Once again, Taylor was great, and she and Grandma had a blast from about 7:00pm-10:30pm. She even started screaming when Grandma was walking out the door to leave.. haha Jared and I enjoyed the time with the Hatchers, the Merrills, and the Quinns. We played Catch Phrase. I love that game, but I haven't played it in so long. It was girls vs boys, and of course, the girls won (2 out of 3)! It made it even better knowing that maybe Taylor is finally getting to a point where Jared and I can go out and enjoy ourselves and not worry about her giving the babysitter a hard time. Thanks, Mom! We love you!

1 comment:
Fun!
Post a Comment