
We had Noah's birthday party on Friday, and Cari did a fabulous job! She made little signs that had pictures of Noah from each month of his first year, and she made one of the most awesome and creative cakes that I have seen someone- who is not a professional, mind you- do. Come on, Cari- can you at least rub off some of your creativity on me? ;-) We all had a great time and enjoyed spending time with all the family. Thanks, Mom & Dad Mayfield, for letting us crash your house! I hope it wasn't too much of a disaster after we left and that there wasn't too much dirt and mud tracked in the house. (Jared tracked mud all over our carpet when we got home that night!) Noah racked up on presents, too!! I just can't believe how big our babies are getting!
singing Happy Birthday to Noah
Noah eating/playing with his cake
Taylor enjoying Noah's birthday presents (he shared really well!)
Jared taking on Ty, Emma, and Gavin all at once

5 comments:
Great pictures, glad you had the camera out!
Love that cake! Cute!
I'm so glad that you had your camera, although I would be happy with fewer to no pictures of me!!
What a good aunt you are! I am such a slacker mom that I haven't posted about this yet. You'll have to upload your photos to Wal-Mart. You got some really cute shots. Thanks!
How do you do these picture things? Do you just photoshop them or is it a blogger thing? I LOVE the cake, how totally cute!
Post a Comment