Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Miscellaneous

Jared and I often close all of the doors in the house just so Taylor can't go in and get into things like she always does, but every now and then, I will leave the door to her bedroom open because I figure there's not much damage she can do other than spread toys and clothes all over the place. Well, one day, I noticed that she had gotten really quiet, so I go look to see what she's up to, and there she was hiding behind the comforter that we have covering the window (to keep the light out so she can sleep better). Now, she does it all the time. She just likes to go behind the comforter or other curtains in the house and play. It's so funny how babies entertain themselves.





Jared, of course, is starting early trying to get Taylor interested in soccer.







Taylor's teeth- she has four on top, a third coming in on bottom, and two top molars coming in
silly girl!
*Check out the post from Noah's birthday to see videos that I forgot to add before.*

5 comments:

Lisha said...

I love her toes poking out of the blanket/curtain. I had some other thoughts, but I forgot what they were... :)

Dawn, said...

Christian used to do the exact same thing. We were in NE and we actually only had one set of drapes that were long enough for him to hide behind. He would sit behind with his legs hanging out and sing and sing. If he did a 'naughty something' he would also 'hide' behind there, but once again, with his legs hanging out... the look of surprise he would have when I 'found' him. Good times!

Cari said...

I love the face plant that she does in the video. So classic.

Lacey Freeman said...

she is SO adorable! She is going to be a little heartbreaker!

Beth said...

Debbie, she is just beautiful! I can't get over what a pretty little girl she is!