Last week, Alisha, Natedog, Kenadie, Taylor, and I all spent a whole day together. I met Alisha at her house, and then, we headed to Bennett's Nursery. We made a stop at McDonald's for lunch first because we figured the kids would be happier if their tummies were full. (can you see the greasy handprints on the window in the picture directly above?) Bennetts turned out to be quite a work out for Alisha and me as we chased the kids around (it was like a maze to them) and tried to keep them out of the plants. Taylor and Natedog had a few wrestling matches- well, actually, Natedog was just trying to give her love/hugs and ended up tackling her in the dirt. She made sure he kept his distance the rest of the day.. haha
K was such a good sport- just quietly sitting in her stroller the whole time and even letting both of the older ones have a turn at pushing her.. with Alisha and me close by, of course. After we left the nursery, we headed back to Alisha's. All of the kids fell asleep on the way, so we put them down for naps and then worked on organizing Alisha's craft room.Jared's work put together a co-ed softball team, and they had a game later that evening. He ended up calling me from work and said that all of the women bailed on them for the night and asked if I wanted to play. Well, I was a little hesitant because I wasn't going home before the game and didn't have proper clothes or shoes with me. I love playing sports though and never really have the opportunity to play much anymore, so I agreed, and Alisha let me borrow some shorts and shoes. Nate and Alisha kept Taylor while we played, and they even brought all of the kids to watch. James is also on our team, so Sarah, her mom, and their kids came to watch, too. The game was a lot of fun even though we ended up losing like 17-16. Better luck next time!
Thanks, Alisha, for a fun day!

2 comments:
You temptress! Now I MUST go to Bennetts Nursery to see if this season it is as fabulous as you say. As IF Bennetts ever disappoints, giggle.
Those kids are so darn cute!
Post a Comment