After dinner, we went to Coldstone Creamery to get ice cream, and I know I don't have to tell you how good that is! Then, after ice cream, we went to the Rave theater to see Iron Man. Jared was very excited to get to see this because when he asked me earlier in the day what I wanted to see he was not expecting me to give him Iron Man as an option, but I figure when you don't get to go to the movies that often the action movies are the best to see because they are always better on the big screen. It turns out that Iron Man was REALLY good--- again, we were very pleased. What made it even better is that Jared had gift cards from work to both Outback and the Rave, so we had dinner, ice cream, AND a movie for less than $20!!
It was pretty close to 10:00pm by the time we got to Dawn's to pick up Taylor. When we got to the front door, we peeked in and saw Taylor snuggling close to Aunt Dawn on the couch. Then, when she saw us, she got down and ran towards us, and she was wearing one of her cousin Ty's t-shirts (he's 6). She just melted my heart when I saw her because she looked so stinkin' cute! It was a great ending to a wonderful night. (Again, read Dawn's blog to find out WHY she was wearing Ty's t-shirt.)
I know Taylor had fun, but she was very sleepy and ready to go home when we got there. She decided to do a little snooping through Aunt Dawn's purse first.
This is what the t-shirt ended up looking like by the next morning.. haha
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all of the Callahans for helping us have such a wonderful night!!

1 comment:
that is a very fun night! I love Coldstone! Our last several experiences at outback have been bad, so maybe we should go and try that special!
Post a Comment