Monday, September 10, 2007

Wrapped Around Your Finger

So, I have to share a very sweet story...

Last night, Jared and I were lying in bed about to go to sleep, and out of nowhere, he says, "You're a great mom- you know that? You have that little girl wrapped around your finger, and that little girl has me wrapped around her finger." It brought tears to my eyes! (Of course, the lights were out, so he didn't see that) It's just really nice to feel appreciated and to feel important. I needed to hear that!

Thanks, Jared! I love you, and I am so grateful for you!

3 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

=) that is too sweet...those are the best moments and make it all worthwhile! i got chill bumps when i read it.

Caroline said...

That is precious! Hubbies have no idea how much compliments like that mean to us!

Cari said...

Oh my gosh! I totally teared up when i read this. I love those sweetheart moments. It makes everything worthwhile, doesn't it?