Well, I've been told that it's time that I post something new... haha I knew I would have a hard time keeping up with this thing!

This picture is from a few weeks ago when the boys got together at our house to watch the Auburn football game and some UFC fights. I took this picture of some of the guys, and Aaron Hammons said, "Oh no! We're going in the scrapbook!" Then, Nate (my brother-in-law Nate, not Nate Hughes) said, "No- worse... we're going on the blog!" haha I just had to laugh. Since it has been almost three weeks, if it were anything else, I probably would have forgotten to post it by now, but I couldn't forget this. I just had to torture them! Don't they all just look so excited! ;-)
(Sorry this is a short post, but it's a start!)
3 comments:
Hahaha... gotta love those boys. Nate cracks me up!
I asked Chris permission to post about the sweet note he left for me. He rolled his eyes and grudgingly said yes. I don't think he was thrilled about it though so he can relate to the other guys.
Don't you love how close the brothers are though? I LOVE MY BROS!
Yeah to you for posting!!!!
nate is such a punk when it comes to pictures! gotta love it though! haha.
Post a Comment