I LOVE pictures! I have always loved taking pictures and capturing all the great moments in life with my friends and family. I have always been the one taking pictures, and I am by no means a professional photographer nor do I really know any of the real techniques of photography. I am very blessed to have friends and family who are, however, very good at taking pictures and editing them to look like real professional photos. Recently, my sister-in-law Alisha and my friend Rachel have both blessed me with their talents. They both took some maternity pictures shortly before Bella was born, and on Monday, Rachel came by and took some pictures of Bella. She loves taking newborn pictures, and we were happy to let her test some new things out on us. Well, I guess Bella didn't really have a choice in the matter.. haha This weekend, Alisha is going to take some more pictures for us, and I am very excited to see how they turn out! If my girls want to be models when they grow up, they will already have tons of experience ;-)
and here are some additional pictures that she didn't post:




Here are links to the pictures Alisha took and posted on her blog:
I will post again soon when all the newborn pics are done. I can't wait!! Thank you, Alisha and Rachel!
1 comment:
Congrats on your new addition! Bella is so cute! And the pictures of you and Taylor are great! Does Alisha do photography professionally because I'm looking for someone. Anyway, hope you are getting some sleep and I'm sure Taylor is a good helper too!
Post a Comment