Today, we went to visit my friend Amy, who I used to work with in the ER, and her baby, Alyssa. Alyssa was born about 6 1/2 weeks before Taylor was. We got the two of them together back in July, but now, with them being a little bit older, they had a lot more fun playing together. Taylor was very excited to have some new toys to play with. I am sure she gets tired of playing with the same toys at our house all the time. At times, Taylor would be sitting in my lap, and Alyssa would crawl right up to me and get in my lap, too. It gave me a little glimpse of what it would be like to have twins.. haha
The girls enjoyed sharing/stealing the toys from each other... hahaTaylor is about to roll over on top of Alyssa, and Alyssa is thinking, "Man, I wish I could have my toy back!" ;-) They even enjoyed the swing together, and it looks like they're holding hands in the picture above.
Alyssa is sooo cute with her dark hair, big blue eyes, chubby cheeks, and the little fat rolls on her legs! Precious!! We found out that she and Taylor have a lot in common. They have some of the same toys. They both enjoy "little puffs" snacks. They like to unfold all of the laundry after mommy has just folded it. They like to chew on tags, and they like to play with paper. Amy said they could even pass for sisters with their dark hair and olive complexion. It was a fun day, and they were both ready for a nap by the time we were done!

3 comments:
How cute! It is so fun to have friends! They really could be sisters, I had to take a second look at the first picture!
Sorry about conference. My dad called and needed help with their house before an open house the next day, and I figured that was more important since I'd be able to read the broadcast in the Ensign. I was bummed to miss it, though!
I had to take a second look too. What a cute pair. I can't wait for Noah to get big and mobile enough for them to find each other interesting.
Taylor gets more adorable by the minute and she was beautiful to begin with. Jared better get himself a BB gun.
Looks like fun!
What kind of swing it that? That looks awesome!
Post a Comment